27 March 2009

Metal Ringtones 2


Hi all...
I uploaded my other ringtones. They've got a good quality for your phone. all of them are in mp3 format.
I hope u like it...

دانلود زنگ موبایل متال با کیفیت بالا

Saturnus - A Poem Written In Moonlight

Aaskereia - Aaskereia

Agalloch - In the shadow of our pale

Melechesh - Caravans To Ur

Silencer - Death - Pierce me

Empyrium - Die Schwaene Im Schilf

Dimmu Borgir - Metal Heart (accept cover)

Godgory - Holy War

Kamelot - March Of Mephisto (with vocal)

Khold - krek

Morphia - memory never dies [I recommend u to download it]

Empyrium - Mourners

Agalloch - Not Unlike The Waves

Pantera - cemetary gates

Azaghal - Raatosielu

Godgory - Resurrection (with vocal)

Thy Serpent - Wounds

Forest Stream - without god (katatonia cover)

My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium

My Dying Bride - The Cry Of Mankind

Pentagram - 1000 In The Eastland [I really recommend y to download it]

0 comments:

 

Designed By A Doomed Lover